Lady Musgrave Day Trip from Bundaberg Including Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Tour and Guided Island Walk
Enjoy a full day Lady Musgrave Island trip departing from Bundaberg Port Marina, Burnett Heads. Cruise from Bundaberg Port Marina to Lady Musgrave Island, enjoy morning tea and a reef presentation as you make your way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and a guided island walk with a buffet lunch served on the boat before making our way back to Bundaberg with afternoon tea being served on the trip home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Morning Tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Guided Island Walk
- Afternoon tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks, snack items & merchandise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (MUST BE BOOKED DIRECTLY)
- Scuba diving (introductory & certified dives are available & payable direct)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Musgrave Experience, 15-17 Burnett St, Bundaberg, Queensland 4670 Australia
Experience the Southern Great Barrier Reef on-board a luxury catamaran. Cruise from Bundaberg Port Marina, Burnett Heads to Lady Musgrave Island, enjoy morning tea and a reef presentation by our marine biologists as you make your way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and guided island walk.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch using freshest local produce Bundaberg has to offer, which will be served on-board during the 4.5 hour stay in the lagoon.
You will have access to the warm showers located on the duck board to use after your snorkel or dive. Introductory scuba diving is available on request with a fully qualified scuba diving instructor (payable direct). Scuba diving for certified divers is also available on request (payable direct) and also for the more adventurous divers, transfer to the outer wall and surrounding reefs (payable direct).
On the trip home, enjoy an afternoon tea before arriving back to the marina.
Your day trip includes premium quality snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins), glass bottom boat tour and guided Island walk. Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Bundaberg Port Marina, 17 Marina Dr, Burnett Heads QLD 4670, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A certain strength and physical agility is required for this tour as there is a guided island walk and snorkelling involved in the tour.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.