Lagoa do Fogo Half-Day Tour with Liquor Tasting
Lagoa do Fogo is considered by many to be the most beautiful lagoon in São Miguel, located in the central part of the island is known for its blue and crystalline waters, due to its location and the altitude at which it is found, providing us with an enviable blue , which contrasts with the green tones of its surrounding vegetation.
In this half-day tour, the visit to the Cerâmic Vieira factory is included in our program with a guided and personalized tour of the facilities, as well as, at the Traditional Liqueurs factory located in Ribeira Grande, we have some stops at different viewpoints and explore a little from Ribeira Grande City Center.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional and Local Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees in Natural Park Caldeira Velha
- Entry/Admission - Caldeira Velha Environmental Interpretation Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieira Ceramics Factory, Rua das Alminas 10-12 Rosário, Lagoa 9560-414 Portugal
Operating since 1863, the Vieira ceramic factory has passed from generation to generation and has adapted to the times. In this way, we can visit the installations and learn about the whole process of making clay, including the creation of the pieces and their cooking and also by painting them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa do Fogo, Miradouro da Serra Barrosa Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel Portugal
Located in the center of São Miguel, it is the most emblematic lagoon on the island, as it does not have many accesses and its viewpoint is located at one of the highest points, it is often conditioned by weather conditions, but it has an environment of great beauty and tranquility, with emphasis for its crystal clear waters, its peninsula and beach is one of the protected areas, also from this place we can see both sides of the island of são Miguel, as well as in the background the cities of Ponta Delgada, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Caldeira Velha Environmental Interpretation Centre, Estrada Regional da Lagoa do Fogo, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel 9600-501 Portugal
It is a Natural Park, rich in endemic plants, and volcanic activity in which many tourists and locals will take thermal baths in which the temperature can reach 39º, it has a beautiful waterfall, its waters vary between 0s 25 to 27º of temperature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fabrica de Licores Mulher de Capote, Rua do Berquo 12 Rua do Berquó, 12, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel 9600-542 Portugal
It is a factory of traditional liqueurs, a family business that allows us to visit the facilities and get to know the whole process of preparing traditional tasty liqueurs, in which we can taste some of these liqueurs, with emphasis on the liqueurs of, blackberry, passion fruit, tangerine or pineapple and others.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ribeira Grande, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel, Azores
Ribeira Grande being the second largest city in São Miguel, enjoy a short walk through the city center where you can see the bridge of the 8 arches, the municipal garden and the river that gave the city its name.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Santa Barbara, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel Portugal
Located in Ribeira Seca near the city of Ribeira Grande, it is one of the few beaches with volcanic sand on the north coast of the island of São Miguel, due to its strong swell it is very popular and frequented by local surfers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Portas do Mar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.