Lagoinha Beach from Fortaleza
Take a full day trip from Fortaleza to the district of Paraipaba where the beautiful Lagoinha beach is situated! This area is one of the largest and most popular attractions because it used to be the ancient hiding place for French pirates. Now, Lagoinha is a quiet colony of fisherman, set amongst paradise landscapes dotted with palm trees, beaches and colorful sand dunes!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Buggy Tour
- Horseback Rides
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoinha Beach, Avenida Beira Mar Mirante, Lagoinha, Paraipaba, State of Ceara 62685-000 Brazil
104 km away from Fortaleza, in the district of Paraipaba, Lagoinha is one of the largest attractions along the Sol Poente Route. Once an ancient hiding place for French Pirates, today Lagoinha is a quiet fisherman colony situated in a majestic position overlooking an exuberant landscape of coconut trees, white sand beaches, and red dunes that welcome the lazy waves lapping the shores of this natural bay.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lagoa das Almécegas, State of Ceará, Brazil
You can even take an optional jangada (sailboat) ride on the calm waters of the Almecegas Pond combined with pau-de-arara rides (an open truck used by migrants)! Make sure to enjoy the sumptuous seafood at the local restaurants before your return journey back to your Fortaleza hotel in the late afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional - Boat rides to the Almécegas Pond combined with Pau-de-Arara Rides (An Open Truck Used by Migrants) - Approx US$ 20.00 / Subject to Availability
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.