Lagos Zoo Admission Ticket
Purchase your tickets ahead of time for admission to the popular Lagos Zoo, home to more than 350 different species and over 200 plant species from around the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to Lagos Zoo
- Touristic Guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Zoologico de Lagos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Parque Zoologico de Lagos, Quinta Figueiras - Sitio do Medronhal Barão de São João, Lagos 8600 Portugal
Built in the end of 1997, the Lagos Zoo was inaugurated on the 16th of November 2000, with the sponsorship of Maria João Abreu and José Raposo.
The design of the spaces, the movement of land, planting trees, logs and rocks and extreme care in details according to the species, the Zoo Park Lakes, had the recognition that today enjoys the good animal welfare residents, architectural simplicity and call to reflection.
Conservation, education and protection are key principles of Lagos Zoo. Enjoy your day marveling at the colorful birds, monkeys, penguins, reptiles and wide range of wildlife. Visit the small farm where children have the chance to come into close contact with domestic animals.
Departure Point :Parque Zoologico de Lagos, Quinta Figueiras - Sitio do Medronhal Barão de São João, Lagos 8600 Portugal
Departure Time :Opening Times:
1st April until 30th September – From 10h to 19h
1st October until 31st March – From 10h to 17h
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free entry for children up to 3 years old.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.