Laguna Beach Kayak Tour with Sea Lion Viewing
Take a guided kayak tour along Laguna Beach, one of the most dramatic coastlines in the world, filled with hidden beaches, contoured cliffs, clear ocean and abundant sea life, including sea lions, dolphins and whales.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tandem Kayak
- Life Vest
- Professional Guide
- Optional snorkel equipment
What's excluded :
- Metered parking
We do a short safety briefing and teach paddle/turning techniques on the beach. We then head out into the channel for an easy paddle out past the surf zone. Once we're all together we typically head north along the coast passing beautiful hidden coves for a quick visit to Seal Rock at the north end of Laguna Beach.
Departure Point :631 Cliff Dr, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.