Start your day with an early morning wake up as you head out from Cusco to Mollepata to enjoy a delicious breakfast to set you up for the day ahead. After breakfast, journey on to Soraypampa and marvel at the stunning scenic views of the snow-capped mountains, including Salkantay mountain which sits 6230 above sea level.
Next, begin the 3 km walking hike to Humantay Lagoon which takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. At the Lagoon, gaze at the stunning waters and catch your break at you take in these beautiful once-in-a-lifetime views.
On your travel back to Soraypampa, relax in your private transport and watch out for the views along the way then enjoy a tasty local lunch before returning to Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- American breakfast and lunch (vegetarian option available)
- First aid kit
- Emergency oxygen
- Polar blanket
- Sticks for the hike
- Transportation from Cusco to Mollepata/Soraypampa and back to Cusco
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Humantay Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Rodéate de naturaleza y conoce las exóticas fauna y flora del lago Humantay en una excursión de un día. Déjate sorprender por los hermosos lagos, valles y montañas sagradas para el pueblo inca y disfruta de unas vistas impresionantes del glaciar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.