This full-day tour is the easiest way to visit Humantay Lake from Cusco, without having to worry about planning transport or getting lost. With a local guide, spend about two hours hiking along scenic trails to reach the glacial lake. Explore valleys and mountains sacred to the Incas, and marvel at the snow-capped peaks of Humantay and Salcantay. Plus, breakfast, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast and Lunch
- First Aid kit
- Bi-lingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 05:00 AM. We will begin our trip to the town of Mollepata. Where you can see the beautiful Apurímac River with its strong and flowing flow during the two hours of travel. After a delicious breakfast in the town of Mollepata, continue with your trip to the starting point of the walk in Soraypampa which is located at 12,600 ft (3850 mt), walk approximately between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the pace of hiking you have, then reach the Humantay lagoon located at 13,600 ft (4150 mt) with its beautiful turquoise, is located at the base of the snowy mountain of Humantay. Being one of the most beautiful places of Cusco and beginning of the trek to Salkantay, after a transfer of photos in this magnificent place you will return to the village of Mollepata to enjoy a delicious lunch. and then return to the city of Cusco by 07:00 PM.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.