Laguna Humantay all day
Visit the Humantay Lagoon, a jewel of Cusco's nature located on the way to the Apu Salkantay. From the Vilcabamba mountain range, full of breathtaking landscapes, where you can appreciate the untouched nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert professional guide in hiking
- Tourist transport (Outbound and return)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
What's excluded :
- Personal articles
- Tips, it is optional
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Francisco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
In the historic center, your hotel has to be in order to pick you up faster from your hotel, it will take place between 4:30 am to 5 am in the morning the day of the tour we will pick you up for it you must wait in the reception room
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sitio Arqueológico de Killarumiyoc, 08635, Peru
we will pass through this place
Pass By: El Mirador de Los Condores Cusco, A, Limatambo 08471 Peru
We will not go to see the condors but we will know maybe a condor will pass by flying there while we reach mollepata from the height we will see the imposing valleys of Limatambo. We will also see from the car the snowy ones that are said that by 2050 they will no longer take advantage of this opportunity and travel now.
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After 3 hours we will arrive at this place will be where we will take our local breakfast and go to the bathroom to relax for a moment or stretch after we will be 1 hour more trip along with the whole group and the guide will arrive at Soraypampa from we will walk.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Before going up to the Humantay lagoon we will arrive at SORAYPAMPA where we will leave the car and we will start walking also before we will pay our entrance fee of 15 soles and we will walk 1 hour until we reach the Humanta lagoon and we can also take horses in case you do not want to walk we will arrive Average 12 noon then we will have 40 more minutes to take pictures and relax and breathe fresh air. Then we will go down to Soraypampa. We will board our transport to go to Mollepata for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
this will be the place where the tour will end this place is close to the hotels you can also take a taxi to your hotel will charge you 10 soles or you can also walk
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
on the day of the tour wait at your hotel reception please
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What do you need to bring?
- Personal light backpack
- Hiking shoes
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Hats or hats
- Personal medication
- Energy bars
- Sun glasses and plastic bag
- Photographic camera
- Extra money (soles)
- Rain poncho
- Rest well 1 day before the trek
- To do this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 1 day before for acclimatization.
- You must drink coca tea.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.