Paron is the largest lagoon in the Cordillera Blanca
It has an impressive view of the snowy Garcilazo Pyramid
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Guide (English, Spanish)
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Does not include first breakfast
- Personal expenses
- Travel luggage and trip cancellation insurance
- Travel accidents and health insurance
- front lantern, snow goggles, appropriate clothing, personal medications, etc.
- Lunch - Box Lunch
- Entrance Ticket to Huascarán National Park
The Parón Lagoon is located in a ravine of the same name on the east side of the city of Caraz in the Cordillera Blanca, which is accessed by an affirmed road (trail type), it is an excellent point to observe the most important pyramidal mountains of the Cordillera Blanca Within this valley is the Parón lagoon, a peaceful and strategic place from where you get excellent views of the Artesonraju mountains (Paramount Pictures logo), Garcilazo Pyramid, Caraz and Huandoys. Magnificent circuit for a day of nature and mountains in the Andes.
Duration: all day.
Departure time: 7:00 am
Visiting time: all year.
Tour Type: Conventional
Location: Caraz, Ancash.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/13/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.