Lahaina Guided Cacao Farm Tour and Chocolate Tasting
Visit our 20-acre cacao farm in Lahaina to learn how we produce our award-winning chocolate. From farm to bar, we will guide you through the chocolate process, complete with a chocolate tasting in our custom built tree hale!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Chocolate tasting
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahaina, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Your journey begins at the Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory in Lahaina, the largest chocolate factory in the state of Hawaii. After checking in with your tour guide, we invite you to enjoy a cacao drink and take in the amazing 360-degree views from our rooftop pavilion.
Our tour guide then transports you to our private cacao estate, nestled in the foothills of the West Maui mountains. Featuring over 20 acres of cacao trees, our professional and friendly tour guides lead you from “farm to the bar.” This interactive and educational tour introduces you to our cacao trees, the hands-on fruit harvesting techniques, and finishes with an exclusive 9-piece tasting of our award-winning chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :78 Ulupono St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.