Lahaina Kayak and Snorkel Excursion
This west Maui eco adventure starts in the calm waters just south of Lahaina Town. Paddle along calm and shallow waters beneath the towering West Maui Mountains. Snorkel beautiful coral reefs and view tropical reef fish. Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles are regular sightings. Occasionally encounter the elusive Monk Seal, Spinner Dolphins, and Eagle Rays. This is an excellent spot for whale watching when in season (Jan-Mar). Tour is located conveniently at our store at 505 Front Street in downtown Lahaina.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Kayak and Snorkel in the calm waters of West Maui right from our beach front location. See lots of marine life and enjoy the beautiful coast of Lahaina.
• Maui Ocean Sports, 505 Front St Suite 140, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1187
Departure Point :505 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a 2 person minimum to purchase
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time for checkin
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.