Lahore city Tour
A chance to Explore Lahore Historical places on this Private Tour
Visit Badshahi Mosque (Islamic - Mughal architecture)
Visit The Lahore Fort (Built in 1566, with later additions under Mughal and Sikh empires)
Visit Sheesh Mahal (Constructed under the reign of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1631–32)
Visit Shalimar Bagh (Construction of the gardens began on 12 June 1641 and took 18 months to complete)
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- All expenditures of Transportation, Guide Charges, Sightseeing tickets are included.
- Entry/Admission - Lahore Fort
- Entry/Admission - Sheesh Mahal - Palace of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Badshahi Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Fort and Shalamar Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Lahore Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahore Fort, Fort Road, Lahore 54000 Pakistan
The Lahore Fort is a citadel in the city of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The fortress is located at the northern end of walled city Lahore, and spreads over an area greater than 20 hectares. It contains 21 notable monuments, some of which date to the era of Emperor Akbar.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sheesh Mahal - Palace of Mirrors, Walled City of Lahore, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
The Sheesh Mahal is located within the Shah Burj block in northern-western corner of Lahore Fort. It was constructed under the reign of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1631–32. The ornate white marble pavilion is inlaid with pietra dura and complex mirror-work of the finest quality
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Pakistan
The masjid is located west of Lahore Fort along the outskirts of the Walled City of Lahore, and is widely considered to be one of Lahore's most iconic landmarks
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort and Shalamar Gardens, Fort Road Lahore, Lahore 54000 Pakistan
The Shalamar Gardens are a Mughal garden complex located in Lahore, capital of the Pakistani province of Punjab.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lahore Museum, Lower Mall Road, Lahore Pakistan
The Lahore Museum, is a museum located in Lahore, Pakistan. Founded in 1865 at a smaller location and opened in 1894 at its current location on 'The Mall' in Lahore during the British colonial period, Lahore Museum is now one of Pakistan’s most visited and highly regarded museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.