Lahore Walled City Walking Tour
If you are interested culture and history this tour is a unique opportunity for you to learn about culture of punjab and get a chance to taste local cuisines
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Badshahi Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Lahore Fort
What's excluded :
- Anything Except Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Food Street Fort Road
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Pakistan
Badshahi Mosque is Mughal era mosque, it was built by Emperor Aurangzeb in 1671, with construction of the mosque lasting for two years until 1673. The mosque is an important example of Mughal architecture, with an exterior that is decorated with carved red sandstone with marble inlay. It remains the largest mosque of the Mughal-era, and is the second-largest mosque in Pakistan. After the fall of the Mughal Empire, the mosque was used as a garrison by the Sikh Empire and the British Empire, and is now one of Pakistan's most iconic sights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lahore Fort, Fort Road, Lahore 54000 Pakistan
The Lahore Fort (Shahi Qila, or "Royal Fort") is a citadel in the city of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The fortress is located at the northern end of walled city Lahore, and spreads over an area greater than 20 hectares. It contains 21 notable monuments, some of which date to the era of Emperor Akbar. The Lahore Fort is notable for having been almost entirely rebuilt in the 17th century, when the Mughal Empire was at the height of its splendour and opulence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Food Street Fort Road, Fort Road, Lahore Pakistan
Fort Road Food Street is a food street located between Fort Road and Roshnai Gate of the Walled City in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The street was reconstructed and opened in 2012 as a tourist attraction, by offering Lahori cuisine and views of Badshahi Mosque.
Tourists will enjoy local traditional food (Not Included in Package)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Walled City of Lahore Authority, 54 Lawrence Road, Lahore Pakistan
The Walled City of Lahore, also known as Old City, forms the historic core of Lahore, Pakistan. The city was established around 1000 CE in the western half of the Walled City, which was fortified by a mud wall during the medieval era
Pass By: Anarkali Bazaar, Lahore 54000 Pakistan
The Old Anarkali Bazaar is noted for its traditional food items while the New Anarakli Bazaar is noted for its traditional handicraft and embroidery. Within the New Anarkali Baazaar are markets known as Bano Bazaar, Dhoni Ram Lane and Paan Gali, the latter of which is famous for selling goods imported from India
Departure Point :Badshahi Mosque, Walled City of Lahore, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Anarkali Bazaar, Anarkali Bazaar Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.