Lake Alajuela Stand-Up Paddleboarding Tour
Paddle the beautiful waters of Lake Alajuela, an artificial lake in the Chagres River basin. The lake is bounded by the Madden Dam and linked to the Panama Canal. This is a unique stand up paddle experience, we can pick you up at your hotel or meet at the Standup Panama offices at Isla Culebra in Amador for a 45 minute drive via the Corredor Norte Highway to Chilibre. Once we arrive at Hacienda Alajuela the adventure will begin. Paddle the clear waters of Lake Alajuela while enjoy the viewing of native animals, the magnificent tropical rainforest of the Panama Canal and Madden Dam.
You must be an intermediate/advanced paddler to do this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddleboard, paddle, leash and PFD
What's excluded :
Paddele the clear waters of Lago Alajuela white enjoying viewing of native animals, the magnificent tropical rainforest of the Panama Canal and the Madden Dam.
Departure Point :Amador Causeway, Calz. de Amador, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Departure Time :9/10/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Capacity: Minimun is 4 - Maximum 6
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.