Lake Argyle Birdwatching Charter
Do you go cuckoo for birds? Then you’ll love our half day bird-watching expedition of Lake Argyle, a designated RAMSAR Wetland due to the large number and variety of birdlife found here. Over 240 species of birds have been recorded on or around the lake including Yellow Chat, Purple Crowned Fairy Wren and the Long Toed Stint. At times, individual flocks of certain species can number in the tens of thousands.
Lake Argyle has also gained a reputation as one of the best locations in Australia to observe certain species that are often difficult to find elsewhere. A number of well-known birdwatchers regularly bring their clients to us, knowing that our experience and ability to ﬁnd sought-after species is second to none. On previous trips, guests have been pleasantly surprised at sighting up to 113 bird species in one day! Lake Argyle Cruises’ owner, Greg, is a keen birdwatcher and he especially enjoys leading these trips.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience Guide
- Fresh Local Melons
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Cold Water
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Guests will view our abundance of birdlife from the comfort of our boat and with an on shore excursion.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Lake Argyle Cruises, 3001B Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.