Lake Argyle Fishing Charter
Good things come to those who bait. If you’re angling to catch a fish during your time at Lake Argyle, join us for a fishing expedition! We guarantee that you’ll catch a fish of some sort and, if not, we’ll give you a 50% refund. Lake Argyle abounds with a huge variety and number of fish. The largest is the massive “Silver Cobbler” which can weigh up to 40kg. We target these huge beasts as well as the feisty “Sooty Grunter” and anything else which might come along. Barramundi are increasing in numbers, but are still few and far between.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Fishing Rods, Reels, Lures & Bait
- Soft Drink & Cold Water
- More personalized tour of the lake
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Enjoy a half day fishing charter on this impressive man made lake.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :3001 Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.