Lake Argyle Sunset Magic Cruise Departing Lake Argyle
There’s no better way to experience a breathtaking Lake Argyle sunset than out on the water! On our popular sunset magic cruise, we’ll explore the rugged northern end of Lake Argyle while navigating through some of the lake’s 90 islands and inlets. Our Skipper will entertain and inform with commentary on the natural history and development of Lake Argyle, The Ord River Irrigation System and the Aquaculture Industry. You’ll encounter Rock Wallabies, Crocodiles, Wallaroos (Euros) and the diverse array of birdlife that call Lake Argyle home. You’ll be delighted and awed by the Archer Fish that shoot water up at your hand with amazing precision and watch a Catfish feeding frenzy. As the sun sinks behind the Carr Boyd Ranges, you’ll enjoy a complimentary drink and light snack to make the most of this magic time of day. With rugged red cliffs reflecting into the blue water, Lake Argyle is the ultimate place to catch the last golden rays of the Kimberley sun.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft Drink/Juice
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board
- Pool Noodles for Swimming During Sunset
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Beautiful Sunset Cruise on Lake Argyle with your experienced guide. See our resident wildlife, hear about our history and how Lake Argyle was formed and if you wish, a lovely swim in the beautiful waters watching the sun go down behind the Carr Boyd Ranges with a cold drink in hand.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :3001 Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.