Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua
Travel to Lake Atitlan and choose your options.
High impact activities for those who are physically active or low impact activities for those who want to enjoy Lake Atitlan on their own terms!
Families may mix and match. Kids can cliff jump and rock climb while the parent watch.
Travel from one end of the lake to the other, or choose one or two areas that are most interesting to you. Highly customized tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by late model coach
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
Explore off the beaten path on beautiful Lake Atitlan. We will take you places you can't find on your own.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
Visit our exclusive base camp for kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, or just hanging out.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :5a Avenida Norte 3, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.