Lake Atitlán and Chichicastenango market tour
The tour of the Guatemalan highlands is a contrast of nature and unique culture, our first point to visit is the Chichicastenango Handicrafts Market, which is only held on Thursdays and Sundays, in the place we will know the daily life of the Mayan Quichés, thus Even the respective time for shopping for handicrafts is very important, in the afternoon the visit is to the town of Panajachel, to have lunch and have a panoramic view of the beautiful Lake Atitlán that was formed just over 85,000 years ago and is now guarded by three imposing volcanoes, at the end the return to Guatemala City begins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichicastenango, Chichicastenango, El Quiche Department
Chichicastengo is one of the most important Mayan populations in Guatemala, it is characterized by preserving a living Mayan Culture that impresses visitors, the color of artisan products, customs and traditions will surely surprise you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
In Lake Atitlán located in the Guatemalan Altiplano, this lake is of volcanic origin and has three volcanoes in front, this time you can have a panoramic view of the most beautiful lake in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide enters the hotel lobby to locate the passengers, maximum waiting time is 5 minutes.Airports
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.