Lake BAIKAL LISTVYANKA village one-day tour
Every tourist who travels to the Baikal necessarily visits here to look at the visiting card of Baikal! In winter, Listvyanka have many festivals (music, sports, cultural) such as the Winteriade, Ice Festival, Baikal Ice Marathon and others.
We offer you an one-day tour to Listvyanka village, including:
-Cherskyi rock excursion (on the cable car)
-Listvyanka fish market
-Lunch at the best restourant in the village
Your tour includes transfer by comfortable cars, jeeps and minivans for groups from 1 to 6 people and minibuses for groups from 7 to 18 people. All our cars are equipped with air conditioning system.
A professional guide will make this tour not only interesting, but also informative, recommend shops and accompany you shopping (our company provides its personal discounts to many local stores).
We invite you to visit Lake Baikal with us!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at the best restaurant in Listvyanka - Mayak restourant! Before the tour, we will send you a menu for coordination.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets to Baikal Museum and Taltsy Museum
- Entrance tickets to the cable car
- Professional Licensed Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Taltsy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Baikal Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Listvyanka Market
What's excluded :
- Dog sledding (1200 rubles/person 5-7 minutes)
- Snowmobile (1500 rubles/person 15 minutes)
- Ticlets to Baikal Nerpinariy (500 rubles/adult, 400 rubles/child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taltsy Museum, Baykalsky highway 47km, Taltsy 664518 Russia
The open-air Architectural and Ethnographic museum Taltsy is located 20 kilometers away from Listvyanka. The exposition features wooden buildings brought from all over Siberia. Right now, 40 landmarked buildings and 8000 artifacts dated by XVII-XIX centuries are presented as part of the exhibition. The museum looks like an ancient village with long streets, wooden houses, water mills and even a small school.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baikal Museum, Listvyanka rp, Listvyanka 664520 Russia
One of only three museums in the world dedicated solely to a lake, this sometimes overly scientific institution examines the science of Baikal from all angles. Pass quickly by the gruesomely discoloured fish samples and seal embryos in formaldehyde to the tanks containing two frolicsome nerpa seals and the various Baikal fish that you may later encounter on restaurant menus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cableway, Listvyanka Russia
Excursion on the cable car to Cherskyi rock!
Mountain Cherskyi is situated nearby the village Listvennichnoe; and it was named so in honor of the most famous researcher of the Baikal – a Pole researcher I.D. Chersky. His name is immortalized in different places of the Baikal region: there is the mountain Cherskogo in the central part of the Baikalsky Range that is situated to the north of the Sacred Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Listvyanka Market, Gorkogo, 111/3 Next to Hotel Priboy, Listvyanka 664520 Russia
Try the famous Baikal omul in a fish market, at the same place you can buy souvenirs; to see a show of the Baikal seals in the local nerpinarium; to take motor ships, boats, catamarans; to ride on quadracycles, buggies, bicycles, horses; diving together with professional scuba divers and much more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Listvyanka, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 664520
Listvyanka is one of the oldest settlements at Baikal lake. Its name is associated with larches that grow on the cape with the same name. Listvyanka is the best place to get to know the unique nature of Pribaikalie. Located 70 km (43 mi) from Irkutsk it lies along the Baikal Lake’s shoreline, in the basin of the Angara River. The riverhead of Angara river lays in the heart of Listvyanka.
Try dog sledding and snowmobiles there (price from 1200 rubles per person) or visit Baikal Nerpinarium (entrance ticket 500 rubles for adult and 400 rubles for children)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear travellers! We pick up from every hotel in Irkutsk, airport and train station.Airports
- Irkutsk Airport, Irkutsk Russia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.