Lake Bled Half Day Excursion from Ljubljana
Pearl, locked in mountainous Alps
Morning mists during sunrise or evening sunsets over majestic Alps are perfect for that selfie moment. And there is much more to be experienced at Bled, Slovenian prime Alpine resort-town! Climb the rocky castle for magnificent areal views, cruise to church island with traditional wooden Pletna boat, ring a Bell of Good Luck, take a break and try kremšnita, local pastry, stroll around the lake and embrace the nature.
Many options to choose, which you can combine into your own individual package!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking chauffeur guide
What's excluded :
- Pletna' boat ride to the island, 15,00 EUR
- Church Entrance, Luck Bell, 6,00 EUR
- Bled Castle guided tour & entrance fee, 20,00 EUR
- Bled Cream Cake, 3,50 EUR
- Vintgar Gorge visit, 20,00 EUR
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bled
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Small group approach with carefully planned time, where experienced local tour operator’s chauffeur guide will collect you at designated location for an informative hourly ride to mountainous Alpine region to visit Bled. Upon arrival you will be introduced to destination and possible activities to experience:
Take a short walk along the lake shore. The beauty of the surrounding mountains reflects on the lake surface. Throughout the year visitors will enjoy the peace of the lake and fresh air.
Climb atop a steep cliff more than 100m above the lake, Bled Castle is how most people imagine a medieval fortress to be, with towers, ramparts, moats and a terrace offering magnificent views. The castle houses a unique treasure - a reconstructed Gutenberg's wooden printing press on which the master printer will demonstrate old printing techniques using hand-made paper.
On the lake shore take 'pletna' handmade wooden traditional boat to the lake island. Rowers still use man power as in old days, making your experience more memorable. The tiny, tear-shaped island beckons from the shore and the ride with the 'pletna' boat is a real thrill. Climb atop 99 stairs and ring a bell for your wishes to come true.
Upon return from the island stop at the local patisserie and take a break; taste Bled’s famous cream cake – kremšnita. Since the last 60 years, as many as 12 million cream cakes have been sold. Try it yourself.
After a nice half day experience we will return back to Ljubljana.
Drop off will be at same location as pick up.
Castle entrance & guided tour 20,00€
Pletna boat ride 15,00€
Island Bled Church entrance, Luck Bell 6,00€
Vintgar Gorge 20,00€
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
All tours: 1. Departure from CITY HOTEL, Dalmatinova 15, Ljubljana2. Are offered complimentary pick up to all accommodation types (Hotel/Hostel/App) within Ljubljana ring or with post number 1000 Ljubljana3. Clients with hotels within pedestrian zone will be redirected to the nearest possible pick up point.4. Complimentary pick up is offered and will be executed only:!If FULL ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS will be provided! Departure point & exact hotel pick up will be reconfirmed to you within 24-48h before the tour with reconfirmation email.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- At the time of booking please provide a full international mobile telephone number or accommodation telephone number where you can be reached before and on your travel date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We are communicating with our clients exclusively through the point of booking, in this case TripAdvisor Interface
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.