Lake Bouget Viewpoints & Pre-dinner Drink
To start out the afternoon, your chauffeur will take the scenic route through the vineyards of Brison Saint Innocent. Nothing more relaxing than watching the landscape fly by while listening to stories of the history of the area.
First stop, the Belvédère de la Chambotte, which offers one of the most beautiful views of Lake Bourget. A majestic view of the lake and the surrounding mountain ridges, you’ll even be able to see the massif of Chartreuse in the distance, and le Dent du Chat, the Cat’s tooth peak.
Second stop will be the charming village of Chanaz, where many craftsmen have set up shop. Passionate and interesting locals have developed the savoir-faire’s of yesteryear for the curious visitors of today. The must is to visit the old mill, restored and regrinding for the good fortune of us all.
Your Experience Mont Blanc chauffeur will then stop at the spectacular Belvédère de Revard at 1540 meters. A vista point that offers a 360° view of the Lake Bourget, the Bauges mountain range and if weather permits, you’ll even be able to observe the top of the amazing Mont Blanc. Not a bad spot to taste local aperitif options or a glass of crisp, dry Savoie white wine from some of the vines you passed by in the morning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belvedere de la Chambotte, Chemin de la Chambotte D48E, 73410 Saint Germain la Chambotte France
You arrive at the Belvédère de la Chambotte, which offers one of the most beautiful views of Lac du Bourget. You will have a majestic view of the Lake and the surrounding mountains, facing the Chartreuse massif and in the distance the "Dent du Chat". You can also admire the architectural beauty of the abbey of Hautecombe dating from the 12th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chanaz, Chanaz, Savoie, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You then go to the charming village of Chanaz, where many craftsmen have settled. On this occasion you will visit the walnut oil mill, restored and essential place of the village. The opportunity for you to re-discover traditional flavors of walnut oil and hazelnut.
Then head for the port of Châtillon and its lakeside beaches, where many aquatic activities are practiced.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belvedere Revard, Belvédère du Revard, 73230 Les Deserts, France
Our driver will take you to the spectacular Revard viewpoint, which rises at an altitude of 1,540 metres, offering a 360° view of Lac du Bourget. You can even observe the Bauges massif, and in clear weather the Mont-Blanc. 3 pontoons above the void and glass panels have been created to allow you to be as close to nature as possible. You can enjoy an aperitif with local products on site… Not bad, right?
When it’s time to leave, our driver will take you to Chambéry via the famous northern plateau of Féclaz, also known as «Le Petit Canada».
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Head to Chambéry at the end of Rue de Boigne towards "Les Eléphants" at the crossroads just before the Hotel des Princes.Possibility of pick up in Chambéry/ Aix-les-Bains
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Available all year round
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.