Lake Como: Italian Pasta Cooking Experience
In Como, there is a special food experience going on: an exclusive fresh pasta cooking experience.
Enjoy 2 hours experience and, under the guidance of professional chefs, learn how to make Italian fresh pasta. During this experience you will have the opportunity to create two different types of traditional Italian pasta, such as tagliatelle, tortelli and ravioli.
At the end of the course, you're going to taste and enjoy the dishes you've created and cooked.
Included in the experiences there are water and wine.
Vegetarian option is available.
Inform us about any food allergies,dietary restrictions or intolerances you might have.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class with professional chef
- Italian pasta cooking experience
- Food tasting
- Food & Drinks
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- In Como, there is a special food experience going on: an exclusive fresh pasta cooking experience.
Do not miss this chance to discover how to make traditional Italian pasta!
• Tagliatelle, tortelli or ravioli
Departure Point :Piazza Cavour, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.