Lake Como NIght
We will walk you on simple paths on the hills surrounding the city center where casual tourists are difficult to meet. These aren't fancy places that you can find on the cover of tourism magazines, these are important places for us, because it's where we spent our childhood and where we still go to chill with our friends and families. Finally, we will visit our favorite baita to enjoy some local delicacies.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Taste of local fresh prepared food and one drink included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
We will walk you on simple paths on the hills surrounding the city center where casual tourists are difficult to meet. We will reach an amazing viewpoint over the city and the lake.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cascina Respaù, Via Santa Brigida e Respau', 22100 Como CO, Italy
After a hard day of work, we meet to enjoy the coolness of the woods watching the sunset from the hills and ending the night tasting some traditional food in a typical "baita" surrounded by trees. These are typical taverns or restaurants of the area (usually reachable only by foot), where you can find simple but authentic food of the local tradition, which is difficult to find downtown. We'd like to share this peculiar ritual with you. We walk, we eat, we drink some wine and we chat; we socialize in the old fashion way...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stazione FNM, 22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our activities have been re-designed to meet the needs of the COVID-19 emergency. In particular, they take place in the open air, are reserved for small groups, and guarantee social distance. We ask all participants to bring a mask and common sense! :)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.