Lake Erie Smallmouth Fishing Charters
Smallmouth bass fishing on Lake Erie is on the most bass anglers bucket list. The smallmouth bass fishing is unquestionably some of the best that has ever been found anywhere, and the Erie PA is the perfect place to experience should a trip. Everyone falls in love with the beauty of the world-renowned Presque Isle State Park. As you approach the waterside you begin to feel the excitement of Lake Erie, but the lakeside park makes it a true fishing adventure with an outstanding destination experience.
The wonderful breeze, cool air, and smell of a Great Lake greet you as you walk from your vehicle to meet your fishing guide.
Seven AM comes early, so don't get to consumed by the local casino and very tasty food options. If you're looking for adventure and to relax on the water you just can't design a better get-a-way for an angler at heart than Lake Erie.
per adult from
4 to 8 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private Tour (Your Group Only)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but customary)
- Food and drinks
- Local Fishing Licenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erie, PA, USA
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: 261 W Bayfront Pkwy, Erie, PA 16507, USA
Meet your captain at this boat ramp listed, there is ample free parking. He will have the boat in the water and be located near the boat ramp.
Captain will go over the days itinerary and get you familiar with the boat before heading out.
When the duration of your trip is completed the captain will return this same location.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Presque Isle State Park, 301 Peninsula Dr Suite 1, Erie, PA 16505-2065
Depending on the time of the year, we do fish around the Presque Bay State Park. What a great state Park, highly recommend on your visit to take a drive through it's free.
Pass By: Rum Runners, 133 E Dobbins Lndg, Erie, PA 16507-1573
We quite often go in for lunch on full days, it's relaxing and the food is great. Not to mention a cold drink to celebrate a big fish! If you're interested just let your captain know in the morning, so he can plan the day accordingly.
Departure Point :261 W Bayfront Pkwy, Erie, PA 16507, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.