Lake Gatun Boat Tour Including Kayaking and Lunch
This tour starts in the morning at Gamboa park. You will navigate in the Gatun Lake together with cruises, vessels, container ships or even submarines as they cross the Panama Canal
As you navigate the Gatun Lake you will encounter different animals that live in the rainforest surrounding the lake like sloths, different kinds of monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles, birds, etc. You will be taken to a beautiful spring fed water hole by canoe but for the adventurous, kayaks are available as well as fishing at the lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Gatun Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
MONKEY ISLAND/PANAMA CANAL ECO TOUR
We will pick you up from your hotel in Panama city between 8:00 and 8:45am then we will drive you to La Rampa Gatun Lake which is a 50 minute drive. After you will board the boat and start the tour.
Expect 2 hour s on the canal and lake Gatun. You will stop at the Floating lodge for your lunch (45 minutes.
In the afternoon you will have the choice to go kayaking or fishing 2 hours is required then you will head to La Rampa. Our driver will take you back to your hotel.
The Panama Canal Boat Tour is an unforgettable experience for those who love nature, adventure and want to see the extraordinary work of expansion of the Panama Canal as vessels cross the Canal at the Gatun Lake.
This tour is definitely one of the top tours in Panama and here is why:
You will navigate in the Gatun Lake together with cruises, vessels, container ships or even submarines as they cross the Panama Canal
As you navigate the Gatun Lake you will encounter different animals that live in the rainforest surrounding the lake like sloths, different kinds of monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles, birds, etc.
You will enjoy the rainforest flora
You will be taken to a beautiful spring fed water hole by canoe but for the adventurous, kayaks are available as well as fishing at the lake.
Tour includes typical Panamanian lunch and beverages at the floating lodge (see pictures)
This full day tour costs only US$110.00 +7% sales tax per adult and children 6 to 11 years $70.00
The Panama Canal Boat Tour starts at 9:30 AM until 3:30PM.
*Lunch includes: Entree, fruit and bottled water/sodas. Beer is sold for US$2.00 only and wine US$2.00
Remember to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water shoes and bathing suit.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Gamboa, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
residence from Panama cityAirports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- colon 2000
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.