Lake June Fishing Charters
The fishing charter includes fishing instructions and casting lessons for beginners and advanced techniques for the experts. This fishing adventure lasts for 4, 6, or 8-hours with options to start in AM or PM hours. We are flexible to your schedule, based on our availability. You never worry about rough seas or seasickness.
While you are out on the water, the boat has cooler on board with ice and bottled water to keep you hydrated while reeling in fish. There's plenty of space to bring snacks, lunch, and your favorite beverage. Alcohol beverages in cans are preferred but all alcohol is permitted.
So grab your hat, sunglasses, and camera. All you have to do is step aboard, cast a pole, and wait for the tug on the other end. This fishing adventure will leave you with memories of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fishing Gear and Lures
- All Fuel
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- FL Fishing License $17
Lake June is a big lake, with big bass, great crappie surround by urban housing. We fish a lot offshore in deeper water, where the big bass live and feed. First thing, we head out to key fishing areas and move around based on the fishing. At the end of the charter designated time, we bring you back to the same departure location.
• Lake Placid, Lake Placid, Florida
• Lake June-in-Winter Scrub State Park, Daffodil Rd ., Lake Placid, FL
Departure Point :Lake June Clubhouse Road, Lake June Clubhouse Rd, Lake Placid, FL 33852, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.