Lake Kayak Tours and E Mountain Bike Hire
Kayaking Lake Barrington provides the traveller with a relaxing experience in a natural landscape amongst lush forrest , tranquil waters and a chance to escape the hustle bustle other crowded tourist attractions.
Our E Mountain Bike hire and experience is the first to provide such activities on the new Wild Mersey Trail Network!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Let us transport you to peaceful and serene landscape of pristine waters, surrounded by lush rainforest and local fauna. Spot a Platypus or Sea Eagle!
Our small group guided trip begins from our booking office in Sheffield on our comfortable shuttle bus. We then take a beautiful scenic 20 minute drive to Lake Barrington rowing course and travel south to a campground only accessible by water. A two-hour leisurely return paddle with refreshments included.
Transport in our air-conditioned bus
Small Group Tour
2 Hour Easy Paddle with all safety gear provided
Local Knowledge Guides
Departure Point :66 Main St, Sheffield TAS 7306, Australia
AirportsDevonport Airport, Devonport, Tasmania AustraliaLaunceston Airport, 201 Evandale Rd, Western Junction TAS 7212, Australia
Departure Time :12/13/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.