Lake Kerkini from Chalkidiki
Kerkini lake is an artificial lake situated in north-eastern Greece, in a natural region most unspoiled and famous for its beautiful landscapes of forests and mountains, green planes and water streams. Is one of the most relevant birding site.This excursion will let you enjoy one of the most unknown and original regions of northern Greece.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- License Guide
- Pick Up Transfer
What's excluded :
- Any food, drink or services not specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kerkini Lake, Kerkini 62055 Greece
Kerkini lake is an artificial lake situated in north-eastern Greece, around 100 km away from Thessaloniki, in a natural region most unspoiled and famous for its beautiful landscapes of forests and mountains, green planes and water streams.
Though artificial, Kerkini lake has turned into an important landmark where wildlife has been able to develop. Today this is one of the most relevant birding site, as it is located along the migratory flyway from the Balkans to the Aegean Sea. As the area is naturally a marshland, it is home to buffaloes and other wildlife. This excursion will let you enjoy one of the most unknown and original regions of northern Greece.
In the proximity of the lake you can enjoy a boat tour, rent a bike, or make a horse ride. You can enjoy a long walking and stop at a local coffee shop or tavern to taste the local products, take beautiful pictures, breathe unpolluted air. The natural beauty of the region, the high ecological significance of the lake and its contribution to the agricultural development of the surrounding valley are the reasons that make it worth visiting.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up & Drop off from selected hotels in Chalkidiki. The pickup time is estimated. For the exact pickup time you will be informed after your booking
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are required inside vechicles and in other ares where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.