Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway - Full-Day Tour
Enjoy a full day small group tour with a local family run company! Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway contains some of the best scenery that Canada has to offer. With stunning views of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear mountain lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and abundant wildlife this 8-hour tours take's you to the world-renowned Lake Louise, Morraine Lake and Bow Lake.
Also included are stops at Bow Falls, Norquay lookout, Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka.
Beyond Banff provides small and personalized tours for up to 15 guests. This tour covers a good portion of the Banff National Park and its beautiful lakes within a single Tour. Private tours available on request.
Please note that the road to Moraine Lake is closed and will reopen late May.
As we are in winter season demand for tour this time year is low and the tour may be canceled if we do not receive enough bookings (4 Guests)
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver / tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Norquay
- Entry/Admission - Lake Louise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bow Falls, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
The first stop of the day will be Bow Falls, a scenic waterfall in the heart of Banff. We will follow the Bow River throughout the tour to its source at Bow Lake.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mt. Norquay, 2 Mt Norquay Rd, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1B4 Canada
This is one of the best views of Banff and a great way to finish off the day. From here you can see the entire town of Banff, Vermillion Lakes, Mount Rundle and the Bow Valley. Keep your eye out for one of the many Big Horn Sheep in the Area
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Minnewanka, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
This is the largest lake in Banff National Park and actually used to be home to a small summer village. Today the village lies beneath the pristine blue waters of Lake Minnewanka. This stop provides some interesting history of how things have changed in the park over the years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 1E0 Canada
First opened in 1911 the world famous Chateau Lake Louise has been bringing guests to experience the clear blue waters of Lake Louise for many years. This iconic stop will offer the opportunity to explore the historic hotel and snap some pictures if bright blue waters of Lake Louise.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moraine Lake Rd off Great Divide Hwy, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Nestled in the valley if 10 peaks amongst massive peaks and glaciers. The vivid blue colors make Moraine Lake one of the most beautiful Lakes in Canada, if not the world. Take in the views on the path around the lake. Or take the rewarding hike to the top of the rockpile offering the most picturesque view of the Lake. A view so good it used to be Canadas $20 Bill
(Closed for the season - reopening June 2019
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Icefields Parkway, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Voted as the most scenic roadways in the world, take in the views of glaciers, massive peaks and lakes and the occasional Grizzly Bear as you make your way towards Bow Lake.
Stop At: Bow Lake, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
The headwaters of the Bow river, Bow Lake is one of the impressive lakes in the Canadian Rockies. Although not as famous as Lake Louise and Moraine Lake, it offers some great views of Bow Glacier and the waterfalls coming off the base of the glacier. What truly makes this place special is the remoteness and quietness of the location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crowfoot Glacier, Improvement District No. 9, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
This road side turnout allows for some impressive views of the Crowfoot Glacier
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre, 100 Mt Norquay Rd, Banff, AB T1L, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all Canmore and Banff Hotels, Hostels, lodges and even Campgrounds!Please list pickup info on booking details if you cant find it on the selection.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours provided in English
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please note at this time we are only operating private tours to ensure the safety of the guests as it is difficult to social distance effectively in the vehicle. All private Tours will be discounted in 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.