Lake Louise to Jasper One-Way Tour
This incredible one-way journey from Lake Louise to Jasper takes you through some of the most amazing mountain landscapes Canada has to offer. Admire a never-ending procession of towering mountains, rugged snowy peaks and glaciers as you travel along the edge of the Canadian Rockies, making several sightseeing stops along the way. Stops along this beautiful highway will include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, the Columbia Icefield, the Weeping Wall and Athabasca Falls.
Picnic lunch and admission to both the Glacier Adventure Tour and Glacier Skywalk experience at the Columbia Icefield are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glacier Skywak
- Glacier Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Ice Field
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia Ice Field Highway Highway 1, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta Canada
This one-way tour from Lake Louise to Jasper takes you through some of the most spectacular mountain landscapes in North America. Following the Canadian Rockies, view a never-ending procession of mountains, jagged snowy peaks, and numerous glaciers. The entire day is spent in the majesty of Canada’s two most famous National Parks, Banff and Jasper. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, Bow Lake, the Columbia Ice fields, the Weeping Wall, and Athabasca Falls.
Your stop at the Columbia Icefield provides you with approximately 4 hours to take part in the Glacier Adventure tour onto the Athabasca Glacier, and the Glacier Skywalk experience overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibits at the Columbia Icefield Centre or take a short guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure Combo included.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick-up and drop-off details at time of book. Please call supplier 24 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up and drop-off details.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.