Lake Mburo National Park Safari Day Tour from Kampala
On this day tour, visit Lake Mburo National Park for wildlife viewing, bird watching, a boat ride and a guided nature walk. The park is home to numerous animals including zebras, buffaloes, hippos, crocodiles and several species of birds. You can even stop at the equator so you can stand in both the northern and southern hemisphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Local driver/guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Your safari will begin at approximately 6:30am as you head to the western part of Uganda to Lake Mburo National Park. During the 3-4 hour drive, you will have a stopover at the equator for an opportunity to stand in the northern and southern hemispheres at the same time. You’ll continue through the grasslands, which are dotted with settlements, plantations and several herds of local long-horned Ankole cattle which are endemic to this part of the country.
When you reach the national park, go for a game drive to search for zebras, hippos, crocodiles, elands, antelopes, impalas and a variety of birds. After a lunch break, go for a 2-hour boat ride on Lake Mburo to see a variety of animals such as hippos, crocodiles and several bird species. When the boat ride ends, go for a nature walk to a salt lick to see animals gathering to lick the soil.
Return back to your hotel around 7pm in the evening.
Departure Point :Hotel in Central Kampala
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour normally starts at 6am and ends at 7pm
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.