Lake Mývatn Birdwatching
Lake Myvatn is world famous for it’s incredible birdlife and Birdwatching. Seeing the various species of ducks and wetland birds is something one never forgets and makes for a fantastic day.
World´s largest variety of nesting ducks. Visit Sigurgeirs Bird museum and birding centre, step of the beaten track, learn about the biology of Lake Mývatn, local birding guides.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geo Travel, Geiteyarstrond, Lake Myvatn 660 Iceland
Birding is a grate way to get closer to nature, emerging your self with nature, observing various birds. This tour is made to fit both those who area birdwatching for the first time and those whom consider them self serious birders. We explore the habitats of the local birdlife and do our best to locate as many of Lake Mývatn’s birds as possible. Being guided by local Lake Mývatn guides, we have good relationship with local landowners and venture further into private properties if needed to get that perfect photo.
We learn about the birds, birdwatching and nature of the Lake Myvatn are. We explore the habitats of the local birdlife and visit the Sigurgeir birding Centre. We are highly flexible regarding this tour and the focus can range from just enjoying the birding to professional bird photography.
Departure Point :Meeting point at Hotel Reynihlíð parking lot / Hike & Bike activity center
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Conformation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request is advised at time of booking
- Bring warm and waterproof clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.