Lake Mývatn Ultimate Experience
Northern Lights and fun activities
This 3 night stay is the perfect way to visit the Lake Mývatn area in the north of Iceland in winter and enjoy the Northern Lights in the evening and sightseeing tours and activities during the daylight hours.
Tours available: Husky dog sledding, Snowshoeing, Snowmobile tours, Nordic skiing, Fat Bike tours, Super-Jeep mountain tours and waterfalls and many more. Please be advised some tours can be bought on site, other tours are included..see included description.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lake Mývatn Ultimate Experience at the Cowshed resort.
Is an all inclusive 3 night holiday package we operate in co-operation with the Cowshed Resort at lake Mývatn. The Cowshed Resort is a family run guesthouse, warm and cosy, built in 2005. The guesthouse consists of two log houses with ten rooms each and one log house with family rooms and smaller double rooms, all with private bathrooms – a total of 26 rooms. The rooms are classical and well furnished. They are designed to let our guests feel good and relaxed in a unique natural environment.
During your stay you can choose from a variety of tours and activities. There are several Super-jeep tours that take you to see waterfalls, old volcanoes, northern lights and/or craters or Ice-caves. The activities include snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, Hiking and bathing in the Mývatn nature baths.
For a more information please see our .pdf flier Lake Mývatn Ultimate Experience
This package includes:
Accommodation for three nights at Vogafjós Resortdoubleroom cowshed resort
3 x Three course dinner
Pick up – Drop off at Akureyri airport
Mývatn special sightseeing tour
1 x Admission to Mývatn nature baths including pick up and drop off
2 x Super-Jeep Tour of your choice
1 x Snowshoeing tour of your choice
For an extra charge you can: Upgrade all Super-jeep tour to Private tour or extend your stay.
Please note that this package does not include any flights and starts with a pickup at Akureyri airport.
Departure Point :Akureyri Airport
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Akureyri Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.