Lake Naivasha Private Day Tour with Boat Ride from Nairobi
The tour is the perfect way to escape from the boredom of the city. The best way to explore the country side with great experience of wildlife, nature and social interactions with the local community. The tour is also budget friendly.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat Ride Fees
- Guide and guiding fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Crescent Island Game Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
Welcome to this wonderful tour to lake Naivasha on the floor of the great rift valley. Our guide will pick you early in the morning for the tour. After a brief introduction, you will be ushered to our air conditioned vehicle for the trip. You will have a chance to stop at the great Riftvalley escarpment for viewing and photography. You will able to spot flower farms on the way, as lake Naivasha is surrounded by Great flower farms. At arrival at lake Naivasha, you will board a speed boat that will show around the lake. You will be able to see hundreds of large hippopotamus, hundreds of birds hovering above the lake, Giraffes and Zebras grazing along the banks of the lake and many more.
You will also proceed to the crescent island for walking tour with guides. There are many animals in the crescent island including friendly buffaloes. Later, you will board a boat back to the main land. Enjoy your lunch at any of the restaurants to be recommended by the guide.
Later, depart for Nairobi with great memories to share.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Crescent Island Game Park, Naivasha Bottom Road, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
There is just one “Crescent Island Game Sanctuary”. Located on Lake Naivasha, in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. It is one of the most beautiful parks in Kenya and is Naivasha’s best-kept secret. Surrounded by water, it is actually a peninsula and is accessible by boat from East or West. So come and spend the morning, afternoon or bring a picnic and spend the whole day with the beautiful birds and graceful animals. The shores host abundant birdlife including pelicans, cormorants, and fish-eagles with their haunting cry. There are more animals per acre than any other Kenyan Park, hence many film companies have been to the Island to film the herds of Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Zebra, and Gazelle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Homes and ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.