Lake Nakuru National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari
Scenic Lake Nakuru is Kenya's most popular national park. It offers good wildlife viewing with four of the Big Five present.
The small park doesn't support elephants but Rhinos are particularly easy to see.
It's also famous for big flocks of flamingos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Visit: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
On this day you will be picked from your hotel by our Safari guide early in the morning and drive to Lake Nakuru National park which is also known as sanctuary for the endangered black rhino and Rothschild giraffe. L. Nakuru is also famous for the greater and lesser flamingos among other various bird. Enjoy your morning game drive in search of migratory birds and other game animals. Enjoy lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge or at Lake Nakuru Sopa lodge. Spend the early afternoon at leisure and later Embark on your afternoon game drive before you check out and drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped off in your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.