Lake Orta Day Trip from Stresa with Optional Island Cruise
Take relaxing afternoon excursion to nearby Lake Orta and visit one of the most beautiful villages in Italy: Orta. Explore the narrow medieval streets and enjoy views across the lake. Add an optional boat cruise to Orta town with a 1.5-hour visit to San Giulio's Island to visit the basilica and the crypt. This guided bus tour takes place in a group of up to 50 people and includes pickup from Stresa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Stresa hotels)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional boat cruise is not included but can be prebooked or paid on the day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Orta, Orta San Giulio Italy
Your time is your own in Orta - explore the narrow cobbled lanes, have a nosey in the shops, enjoy and ice cream or a drink in the piazza with views across to the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Agenzia di Viaggi Tomassucci (S. N. C.), Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 3, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotels not listed above, hotels and holiday rentals in Stresa and other resorts we will let you know your nearest pick up point.
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the luggage hold of the tour bus, but wheelchair users must be able to manage the 3-4 steps of the tour bus
- Wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties are recommended to book the upgrade cruise option to avoid a walk and steep descent into Orta from the coach park; upgrade passengers will disembark the coach at the ferry terminal in the center of Orta
- If you upgrade to visit the island, note that a sensible dress code is required to enter places of worship such as the basilica; no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Viaggi Tomassucci