Lake Sevan - Blue Pearl of Armenia
Sevan Lake – “The Jewel of Armenia” or the “Geghama Sea” is one of the largest high-mountainous fresh water lakes in the world and the main attraction Armenia. In summer you can take a boat trip and enjoy your time.
The most famous cultural monument is Sevanavank monastery located on the peninsula, which was until the mid-20th century an island.
Tour to lake Sevan is not only a cultural tour, but also a gastronomic tour. Here you have a chance to taste incredibly tasty Sevan ishkhan (trout), sig and famous crayfish!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Any meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery Sevanavank, next the Holy Mother of God Church, Sevan Armenia
The most famous cultural monument Sevanavank monastery with a view of beautiful lake Sevan
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are picking up from any hotel/place in Yerevan and drop off at any hotel/place in YerevanPorts
- lake Sevan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/6/2021 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.