Lake Tahoe Helicopter Tour: Circle the Lake
This 45 minute ride follows Lake Tahoe's pristine 72 mile shoreline, shimmering in shades of green and blue. While most of the shoreline is visible from the roads and highways circling the lake, nothing can compare to the view from a helicopter! Start by flying to Emerald Bay, then continue your journey around Lake Tahoe to witness the many stunning views Lake Tahoe has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helicopter tour of the entire 72 mile shoreline of Lake Tahoe
- Noise reducing headsets
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Tahoe Area, Lake Tahoe Area
Departing the Lake Tahoe Airport, you'll head to the south shore of breathtaking Lake Tahoe, then along the shoreline to Emerald Bay to take in the stunning views of this iconic alpine lake. From Emerald Bay, this tour continues following the entire shoreline of Lake Tahoe before returning to the Lake Tahoe Airport.
Departure Point :Tahoe Helicopters, 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person of 250 pounds (113kg) is STRICTLY enforced for safety reasons.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight of 500 pounds is STRICTLY enforced for safety reasons.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.