Lakes District 4x4 Full-Day Tour with Lunch from Ushuaia
The first and best 4x4 full-day tour in Tierra del Fuego from Ushuaia. Expert guides pick you up from your hotel for a pleasant ride along valleys, mountains, and through the forest that encircle Ushuaia. Enjoy a real off-road experience along the 5th largest lake in Argentina. This is an adventure for any kind of traveler that wants to explore the secrets hidden behind the Southern Andes Range. The ride includes an unforgettable “asado” in a forest refuge. Fun & Nature are the elements to discover in this area with forest, lakes and mountains.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal - Tierra del Fuego, Pres. Julio Argentino Roca 136, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel or from our office (at Roca 136) at a time to be determined the night before.
Pass By: Valle Tierra Mayor, Ruta Nacional 3 3019, Ushuaia V9410NEA Argentina
On our way North & beyond the Andes Range, we enjoy the beautiful views of snowy peaks along Tierra Mayor Valley.
Stop At: Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano, Ushuaia Argentina
When crossing the Andes Range, we stop for a panoramic picture of Lake Escondido, before coasting it end to end, and entering the forest to discover lake Khami or Fagnano.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour does not pick up travelers from the seaport nor from the airport. For any changes in itinerary or schedule, please consider the private tour option.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian, vegan, and coeliac options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 4 years
- For any changes in itinerary or schedule, please consider the private tour option.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.