Lakeside Midnight Sun & Sauna Experience
For the most authentic Finnish experience, you just cannot miss out on a sauna. Our local guides will take you out to a lakeside cabin to experience a traditional, Finnish sauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from and drop out to your hotel/accommodation
- Use of sauna
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- Reindeer sausage (or vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request) and blueberry tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- We will explain the do's and don'ts of the Finnish sauna, as well as instruct in the use of the "vihka" (the traditional birch whisk used to massage yourself in the sauna) to really get the blood flowing. The lake awaits you outside, so head on out to cool off and see the midnight sun; as it hangs around all night this time of year. We will grill some sausages and brew blueberry tea over the fire to round out the night.
For the most authentic Finnish experience you just can't miss out on a sauna. Our local guides will take you out to a lakeside cabin for an authentic Finnish sauna. Of course we will explain the do's and don't's of the Finnish sauna and teach you how to use the "vihka", the traditional birch whisk for massaging yourself in the sauna to really get the blood flowing. Outside, the lake awaits, so head on out, cool off and see the sun as it hangs around all night this time of year. We'll grill some sausages and brew blueberry tea over the fire to round off the night.
Departure Point :Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.