Lamanai and the New River Safari in Belize
Discover ancient Mayan architecture on an excursion through Belize's exotic landscapes. You'll enjoy stunning views and spot diverse wildlife as you make your way to the Lamanai ruins, one of the most famous sights in Belize. Accessible only by water and a brief hike, this adventure is fun for the whole family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select Belize City hotels
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lamanai Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge for hotels located north of San Pedro.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamanai Archaeological Reserve, Belize
Guest get to explore an ancient Maya city. Your expert guide will fill in the history and stories connected with the temples, ball courts, stellae and onsite museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and Air B&Bs in Belize City.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise port pickup and drop off not available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.