Lamanai Mayan Ruins, River & Wildlife Adventure
The Lamanai ruins is one of the largest and oldest continuously occupied Mayan archaeological site in Belize. Located on the banks of the New River, this ceremonial site is home to a variety of trade metals and the mask temple.
Enjoy learning about rural Belize on your drive to Orange Walk. Join our river tour and see the wildlife that call the New River home. Explore the ruins and imagine yourself in what was Lamanai more 3000 years ago. Lunch is included as you relax in a palapa near the river before returning back to your starting point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lamanai Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamanai Archaeological Reserve, Belize
Visitors will get to see and learn about the ancient Lamanai Ruins inclusive of the Jaguar Temple. Get a view of the river from atop the ruins, see wildlife, the site museum and have lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Belize District, Belize District
Get a glimpse of rural Belize as you pass through various villages on your way to Lamanai. Learn about each and what they are known for.
Departure Point :FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We also do pick up from the water taxis and some Airbnb's located in Belize City. If you would like pick up in Belize City and do not see your accommodation, kindly send us a message before your tour date. Airports
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.