Lamar Valley Safari Hiking Tour with Lunch
We are one of the few companies to offer regular hiking safaris into the Lamar Valley.
Our guides are experts, safety is a priority, and fun is at the top of the list. We regularly spot wolves and other rare wildlife from the trail in the backcountry of Yellowstone.
Most tour providers in Yellowstone spend the majority of the day on the road, or very close to the road. Our tours are off the beaten path.
Frequently our guests tell us that a tour with us is the best part of their vacation to Yellowstone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Sandwich, apple, nuts, snack bar. Turkey/Veg.
- Bear Spray, Trekking Pole, Binoculars, and Backpack (if necessary).
What's excluded :
- Admission to Yellowstone National Park: $35 per vehicle, good for one week
- Entry/Admission - Lamar Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamar Valley, Yellowstone National Park, WY
This six-mile tour through the Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park is the best place to hike and view wildlife in the world. Our company provides packs, bear spray, trekking poles, lunch, and binoculars. Your expert guide will safely lead you to wildlife viewing locations and scenic vistas that you cannot see from the road.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Lamar River Valley Trailhead, NE Entrance Rd, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.