Lambinowice (Lamsdorf) POW camp - private tour from Krakow
At National Remembrance Central Museum of Prisoners-of-War you will see the series of displays which popularize the knowledge concerning the Nazi crimes committed during WW2 the situation of POW’s during armed conflicts. .
The labor camp functioned brtween 1945-1946, and the number of its victims is believed to be ca.1.5 thousand people. The detained were mainly German civilians waiting to be resettled into the heart of Germany. Hard living conditions, hunger, diseases and bad treatment suffered from the camp’s personnel caused high mortality.
On the day of the tour you will also see three cemeteries. Each of them with different history.
The museum and all the three cemeteries are located in the different parts of the village Lambinowice and on the outskirts of it. We will provide you with the transfer to all these places, as well as with the service of an English speaking guide.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver's assistance during the whole tour
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 48-316 Łambinowice, Poland
At National Remembrance Central Museum of Prisoners-of-War you will see the series of displays which popularize the knowledge concerning the Nazi crimes committed during World War 2 and the situation of prisoners-of-war during armed conflicts. The following generations of people whose relatives, ancestors from previous generations died here, arrive in Lambanowice from all over the world to pay tribute and commemorate their beloved family members.
They cover Prisoners-of-War problem of the time of World War 2 and the history of the camps in Lamsdorf.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel address, we will pick you up from there. We will pick you up from any address in Krakow, or within the radius of 15km from Krakow city centre. After the tour we will drop you off either at your hotel or in any other place in Krakow. This is a fully private tour exclusively for you.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Dworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For your safety and better comfort, we have installed plastic shields in all our private cars, minivans and taxis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.