Lan Ha bay & Halong bay 2D/1N Cruise: Kayaking & swimming at the pristine places
Visit Halong bay with traditional, wooden boat & small group size
Cruising In Halong bay, passing lots of beautiful limestone karts
Cruising in Lan Ha bay, visit deeply Lan Ha bay where less touristy
Visiting Dark & Bright cave area
Do Kayaking & Swimming in Lan Ha bay
Enjoy Sunset & Dawn in the Halong bay
Enjoy cooking class (Making Vietnamese spring roll)
BBQ dinner on the sundeck with 360 Degree of views
Go fishing with nets
Enjoy fantastic night onboard
Enjoy delicious local foods onboard
Making New friends from over the worlds
Small group boat & traditional boat
Save time & money
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees & Kayaking
- Private cabin with airconditioning, hot shower, bathroom
- English speaking tour guide
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast on boat
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages & tips
- Transfers from hotels to the boat & returns (Optional)
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - SWIMMING - KAYAKING (L/D)
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up around Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi opera house in the morning (optional)
Pass By: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Pick up & check-in onboard from Gia Luan habour habour about noon time (Free)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
13h00: Check-in your cabin. Enjoy fresh seafood lunch. The cruise will escape crowded Halong bay, keep sailing toward Lan Ha bay & border line of Bai tu long bay where less touristy, quiet & cleaner than Halong bay. You will have chance to take photographs when we passing amazing islands, islets, beaches: Finger islet, Frog islet, Teapot islets, Dark & Bright cave...
15h00: Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave area which are located under water a millions of years ago & you may even see wild monkeys. This is also the most beautiful lagoon in Lan Ha bay for kayaking activities. If you don't like to do kayaking, you can sit on the sampan boat which is controlled by fisherman to go around.
17h00: back to the boat, go up the huge sundeck & enjoy small sunset party with local fruits & tea. You will have chance to jump off from the boat into the emerald water, swimming in free style.
The Cruise will anchor at the tranquil lagoon in Lan ha bay. Enjoy cooking class (Making Vietnamese Spring roll)
Our Barbecue dinner will be served on the top deck (if the waether permits) or at the cozy restaurant with fresh seafood
Evening: You can enjoy Squid fishing, karaoke, dancing, using bar services, play funny games...
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Sleeping in a nice room with private bathroom, airconditioning, hot shower...
Day 2: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - FISHING- HABOUR - HANOI (B/L)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
Waking up for a new day to enjoy sunrise and recharge your energy with fresh breakfast, tea, coffee & cake which is ready to serve you from 7h00 - 8h30.
Go fishing with Nets & staff onboard or just relax & swimming around boat.
Around 9h30: Back to the Lan Ha Legend boat, check-out your cabin but still stay on boat while cruising back the habour
An early lunch will be served on board
12h30: Disembark & back to Hanoi. SHUTTLE BUS is optional
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Gia Luận, Cát Hải, Haiphong, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 7.00 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price – guest can pay on tour directly when pick-up – just email in advance will be confirmed.- 12.00 PM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Ports
- Gia Luan habour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.