Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay Cruise Day Tour
Cruising in Halong bay & Lan Ha bay
Visiting pristine places in Halong bay & Lan Ha bay
Swimming at the tranquil lagoons
Kayaking at the pristine places
Visiting Diamond Cave in Cat Ba island
Enjoy a delicious lunch on boat with fresh seafoods & local foods
Enjoy Sunset & cooking class from boat
Making new friends from over the world
Saving time & money when do 2 days/ 1 night itinerary & activities in one day only
per adult from
8 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meal on board (01 Lunch)
- Complimentary bottled water (Shuttle bus), Welcome drinks
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking
- English speaking tour guide
- Fruits and local wine party, Wifi access
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba Island
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Tips
- Transfers from Hotels in Hanoi to the boat & returns (optional - 15 USD/ pax)
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person lunar New year holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up & drop off around Hanoi old quarter in the morning (optional with extra fees of 15 USD per person for round trip)
Pass By: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
Check-in at 10.00 am from Got Ferry habour in Hai Phong city
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
Passing many beautiful landscapes in Halong bay
Stop At: Cat Ba Island, Cat Ba 180000 Vietnam
From Gia Luan habour on Cat Ba island, our bus will take you to Diamond Cave which belongs to Cat Ba National Park in Cat Ba island land.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
10:15: Arrive habour boat, check-in Vietnam tonkin Cruise Lan Ha bay, enjoy welcome drinks. Cruising through Ha Long Bay & Lan ha bay, admire the magical landscapes on the way. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
12:30: Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood.
13:45: The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. Do kayaking at the best place in Lan Ha bay for kayaker, this is the most beautiful lagoons in Ha Long bay as well.
14:30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
16:30: Join cooking class demonstration (making Vietnamese Spring rolls) on the cruise.
16:45: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
18:00: Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Transfer back to Hanoi (Optional with extra fees)
20:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home. The Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise trip with vietnam tonkin cruise will be finished.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Bến phà Gót, ĐT356, TT. Cát Hải, Cát Hải, Hải Phòng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 7.00 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price – guest can pay on tour directly when pick-up – just email in advance will be confirmed.- 10.00 AM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Ports
- Got Ferry Pier Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.