Lan Ha Bay - Ha Long Bay Overnight 5-star Cruise with Kayaking, Swimming,...
Lan Ha Bay - Lying south and east of Cat Ba Town, the 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are just as beautiful as those of Halong Bay and have the additional attraction of numerous white-sand beaches, not so many tourist boats venture here, meaning Lan Ha Bay has a more isolated appeal.
Experience luxury 5-star cruise with lots of activities such as kayaking, riding bamboo boat, swimming, cooking class,...
The boat stop at quite area at night so customer can enjoy night in the Bay without being disturbed by other boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5-star Deluxe private cabin with AC
- Local English speaking guide
- Full board meals: 02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
- Round-trip transportation Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
- Entrance fee & Sighseeing Ticket
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat
- Bottle of water, welcome drinks
What's excluded :
- Beverages (Alcohol, coke,...)
- Tip or gratuites (Optional)
- Personal expense
- Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater - Depart to Halong Bay - Take overnight cruise - Take land transportation to get back Hanoi - Drop off at hotel
Departure Point :24 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel/stary in Hanoi Old Quarter area.If your hotel/stay is not in this area, please come to our office namely Crossing Vietnam Tour (Address: 24 Au TRieu street - Next to ST. Joseph's Cathedral)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.