Lanai Half-Day Snorkel Sail from Kaanapali Beach
Join Maui's only Lanai snorkel sail that departs from Ka'anapali beach. This is your chance to travel from Maui over to the coast of Lanai and take advantage of the magnificent Manele Bay marine reserve. This incredible 5-hour half day snorkeling adventure is one you and your family won't soon forget. We take care of everything, breakfast, lunch, drinks, gear, just bring yourselves and enjoy the ride and the view. Whale watching included Dec 15th - April 15th!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- premium beers and handcrafted cocktails
- Soft drinks and juices
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Validated parking for up to 4 hours (Guest is responsible for any additional parking fees)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Snorkeling off the coast of Lanai in Manele Bay. This protected fish sanctuary is one of Hawaii's most incredible snorkeling locations. We also see dolphins off the coast of Lanai regularly!
(Whale watching included from Dec 15th - April 15th!)
• Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy Check in at the Ocean Activities booth located between Leilani's & The Westin, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1980
Departure Point :Kāʻanapali Beachwalk, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements 24 hours in advance
- What to bring: towel, sunscreen and sense of adventure. Maybe some cash or a credit card if you decide to purchase photos, t-shirts, gratuity, etc.
- Gear on board: masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (tour provider does not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses. Visit The Snorkel Store for rentals), fins for sizes 3-16, inflatable flotation vests for all sizes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board directly from the beach in the sand
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Visit seamaui.com/health to view our full health and safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.