Land & Sea Adventure on ATV & Tiki Bar Boat (Beach Break, Lunch,Tropical Drinks)
This 5 hour guided ATV and Cruisin' Tikis Harbor Tour of Nassau & Paradise Island takes you to our Island most popular sights and monuments in Grand Vacation Style. Comfortably cruise along our Islands beautiful coastline taking in the sights riding your ATV with the cool Island breeze blowing on your face. Enjoy the ocean breeze while sipping on a refreshing Tropical drink as you cruise along Nassau Harbor in our Floating Tiki Bar. Enjoy a native local lunch dish while listening to the fascinating history of the homes, buildings and monuments from your expert captain/tour guide as you pass by them. Splash around on a beach so beautiful that you can see your toes and sea shells in the sand while looking thru the clear water. Perfect for Bachelorette parties, Bachelor parties, Graduations, Birthday celebrations, girls trips and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Can-Am Outlander 450 Max ATV
- Use of helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Complimentary Bahama Mama or Bahama Papa or Frozen Daiquiri with or without alcohol at the end of the tour at the local Daiquiri Bar at the Cruise Port. Adults 18yrs or older only
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 seat on Cruisin' Tikis Floating Tiki Bar
- Free Wifi
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Staircase
- Entry/Admission - Atholl Island
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Fort Fincastle
- Entry/Admission - Fort Charlotte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory produces bundt rum cakes in several scrumptious flavors, like pina colada, banana, chocolate and plain pound cake. The cakes are marinated in the famous Ole Nassau Rum, distilled in Nassau. Visit the bakery and see up close the cakes being made. Try the free samples of the wide variety of flavors. Pick your favorite flavor and we'll purchase it for you as a souvenir gift and as a small token of our appreciation, gratitude and thanks!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fort Montagu, Eastern Rd New Providence Island
Enjoy a guided tour of this historically rich and elegant Fort. Take photos of the original Cannon guns used to fight of pirates with the Atlantic ocean as your back drop. From across the harbour, see multi million dollar homes of the rich & famous.
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
The Queen's Staircase also known as The 66 steps by locals was carved out of solid limestone rock by slaves between 1793 and 1794. Take photos of this mystical and scenic landmark with green trees and a waterfall as your picture perfect background.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fort Fincastle, Bennet_s Hill, Nassau New Providence Island
Built in 1793 and strategically placed to protect Historic Nassau and its harbor, this fort offers up some of the most spectacular views in Nassau. Take pictures among the cannon guns all while learning all of the rich history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Government House, Blue Hill Road and Duke Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Government House is the official residence of Her Majesty Queen of England representative (The Governor General of The Bahamas). See Christopher Columbus statue to commemorate land fall in The Bahamas and discovery of the new world on the 12th of October 1492.
Stop At: John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
Sample some of the most amazing Rum blends in the Caribbean. Take pictures of this beautifully restored Estate while learning how they distill their all so tasty rum selections.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
This fort is actually (3) forts in 1. Built over-looking the harbor of Nassau, this fort was constructed in 1789 by British colonial governor Lord Dunmore after the end of The American Revolutionary War. This fort was built to be used as a battle station, to attack the invading Spaniards.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Paradise Island Lighthouse, Paradise Island Western Tip New Providence Island
This is the oldest and best known Lighthouse in The Bahamas and the oldest surviving light house in The West Indies. It is located at the Western tip of Paradise Island, marking the northwest entrance to New Providence and the Port of Nassau. It was built in 1817, when the Island was known by its previous name, Hog Island.
Pass By: The Cloisters Nassau, Paradise Island Dr, Nassau New Providence Island
French Cloister is situated on Paradise Island. It is from a 14th century Augustinian monastery, dismantled and imported from Europe by William Randolph Hearst. Purchased while still in pieces from the Hearst estate by Huntington Hartford and reassembled stone by stone here as the center piece of the Versailles Gardens on Paradise Island. It overlooks Nassau Harbour to one side and the One & Only Ocean Club resort to the other.
Pass By: Ocean Club Golf Course, One & Only Ocean Club New Providence Island
See fabulous estates owned by the rich and famous. Hollywood stars, professional athletes, wall street business tycoons all call this exclusive gated community home.
Stop At: Atholl Island, New Providence Island
Splash around on this beautiful Private Island Beach, with water so clear you can see your toes thru it.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up at vacation homes, Air BNB etc.Ports
- port of nassau
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am 450 Outlander is (2)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.